More than a handful of photos from our trip to Texas. Some answers for images below:
– Julian has his own Pope Mobile.
– Our day at the beach was the warmest and only rain-free day we spent in Texas.
– Cousin K brought bread to the beach. The seagulls found us as soon as she opened the bag.
– I only stopped running long enough to take those few photos.
– We had dinner by the sea, with plans to go dolphin-watching afterward, but the dolphins swam by as we ate.
– We visited the IMAS in McAllen where Ju touched his first lizard. (I think..)
– It stopped raining long enough for Ju to play on the giant play structure.
– His teenage cousin was worried that Ju did not like her, so him holding her hand at the end of our IMAS visit was a giant win.